MASTERCONNECT Program in Enterprise Network & Security Management
Duration: Minimum 14 months
Eligibility: 10+2 (any discipline)/ Undergraduates/ ITI Diploma or 2 years course after 10th
MASTERCONNECT… Your First Step towards a Successful Career!
With the advent of newer technological environments, students are required to be equipped with latest technologies and deeper understanding of foundation level knowledge enabling them to adapt in the fast emerging technological environments.
IACM, with its MASTERCONNECT, launches newer technologies along with world class contents. The new MASTERCONNECT brings you the latest versions of Software and Operating Systems available with complete preparation for 12 most-sought International Certifications offered by Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA and EC-Council. Besides, you are also trained on latest technologies like Virtualization, Cloud Computing, Convergence Networking, Process Management.
With new MASTERCONNECT, you are sure of getting unlimited placement support services where you will be exposed to approx. 200+* opportunities year after year.
IACM also brings a FREE 100+ hrs of Management Certification program, COPE, “Certificate in Organisational Skills for Professional Excellence” for its MASTERCONNECT students, which will help in acquiring Managerial Skills, Competency Skills, Human Skills, Leadership Qualities and Organisational Skills using IACM’s new online initiative CTEL. With COPE, you get to learn from highly qualified and experienced faculty, to a versatile management curriculum, a huge benefit in your resume and skills in addition to your MASTERCONNECT program.
- Basics of Computer Architecture & Applications
- Working with Microsoft Office 2013
- Installing and Configuring Windows 10
- Introduction to Datacom and Networking
- Managing and Troubleshooting Hardware Devices
- Building Effective Communication
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- Administering Windows Server 2012 Active Directory
- Configuring Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
- Administering and Configuring Linux Operating System
- Building Soft Skills Communication Etiquettes
- Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
- Designing and Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
- Designing and Administering CISCO Internetworks Infrastructure
- Designing and Implementing CISCO Wireless Networks
- Managing & Implementing Convergence Technologies
- Managing Cloud Computing Infrastructure
- Information Security and Control
- Building Security, Safety & Controls
- Configuring, Managing and Securing Virtual Environment
- IT Service Management
Module wise International Certifications Mapping
- MOS: Microsoft Office Specialist – 2013
- MCSA: Windows 10
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- MCSA: Windows Server 2012
- MCSA: Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
- CompTIA Server+ and CompTIA Linux+
- MCSE: Server Infrastructure
- CCNA: Routing & Switching
- CCNA: Wireless
- CompTIA Cloud Essentials
- CompTIA Security+
Guaranteed Placement Support:
IACM Placement cell will keep working with you, until you are placed. You will keep getting better opportunities, even after your first placement.