Experience: 0-2 Years.
- Aptitude for working with computers, Good knowledge on networking and hands on troubleshooting
- 0 to 2 Years of Experience in desktop support/IT Helpdesk
- Handling day-to-day technical queries & providing technical support to various inhouse users.
- Planning, Administration and Maintenance of network setup of complete site having Servers, PCs and Printers.
- Installation, Configuration & Administration of Windows Server 2003/2008 R2, Windows XP, Win 7, Win 8.
- Installation & Configuration of Various Network Cards, Modems/Routers and Printers.
- Maintaining various ISPs network through Router/Firewall to provide Internet to all inhouse users.
- Maintaining and managing user in Windows Server 2003/2008, Active Directory.
- Installing software and hardware component & troubleshooting desktops, laptops, printers.
- Performing and managing Backups of Data.
- Proficient in Asset Management, call management and vendor management.
- Maintaining DHCP and DNS server, physical firewall.
- Managing Bio metric access machines.