Experience: Minimum 1.5 Years in MAC
- Candidates must have completed graduation
- Should have good communication skill
- Installation of operating System-WIN 2000/XP/Win 7/Win 8.
- Installation of MAC OSX.
- Troubleshooting & manage Hardware various type of Laptop & Desktop.
- Installation of hardware component like Printer, Modem, Scanner, Multimedia kit etc.
- Knowledge of various utilities, Antivirus Software.
- Installation & Configurations of Win 2003 Server Professional.
- Troubleshooting, Configuring & Upgrading of network..
- Knowledge of ADS, Group Policy, Domain Controller.
- Working on DHCP & DNS.
- Working on all OS like Windows XP, 7 and Window 8, MAC OS.
- Working on all Smart phone Technologies (Android/iphone/Ipad).
- Working on MAC OSX / iOS – Mac Laptop & iMac as well.
- Manage Backup Tape and Knowledge of Backups.
- Troubleshooting & Manage all type of Wi-Fi router like Linksys, Extreme Networks, D-link.
- Working in Domain Environment & Handling all types of Issue.
- Manage the Switches I/O Port & LAN, WAN Networks.
- Manage VC through ISDN Number and also through IP Address.
- Working on day-to-day Operation & Goal.
- Handling other location user via Remotely
- Handling VIP user & Regular User also.
- Maintain the Inventory & all IT assets equipment.
- Lead the Team Size is 5 no.
- Handel all Apple product Hardware & Software issue.
- Contact vendors in case of System failures.
- Escalate the Level of issue with Manager or third party vendors.