Experience: Fresher/Experienced Both
- Understanding of optical fiber characteristics.
- Familiar with concepts such as Ethernet, Routing, TCP/IP, OSI layer and network troubleshooting. Additionally, familiarity with concepts/protocols is desirable.
- Monitor, analyze day-to-day operational issues and anomalies affecting end-customer network performance and provide Network design solutions for new customer link installations
- Provide customer technical support calls, including rotation covering 24×7 customer outages and NOC reported alarms
- Administer ISP related functions such as routing using Routers, DNS, web Servers, email Servers, etc.
- Assist in design of customer IP/network solutions; specify, install, upgrade and configure Switches, Routers and Firewalls.
Apply Now! Please fill in your details below: