Location: PAN INDIA
Experience: Minimum 1 Year
- Candidate should be a Graduate in Science/ IT (BSc, B.Tech, BCA & MCA).
- Candidates should have Diploma in Networking from an ISO Certified Institute.
- Read/ Speak/ Write in English, Hindi and Regional Language.
- Candidate should have at least 1-2 years of experience of providing IT Support, Preferably as site IT Engineer.
- Candidate should be experienced on IT Support, Maintenance, Troubleshooting of Desktop, Laptop and Printer.
- Candidate should be coordinating multiple vendor’s to ensure every incident closure with in defined SLAs.
- Candidate must be citizen of INDIA and should have the proof of address( Voter ID Card, Driving License, Aadhar Card).